Snowman Doors are a really cheap, simple and fun way of decorating your home at Christmas-time.
All you need is :
- Some coloured paper inc. black
- A pencil
- Something circular to draw around like a cup or small bowl
- Scissors, &
- 1 triangle for the nose (we use orange paper to look like a carrot)
- 10 black circles for the coal (we make the 2 for the eyes slightly bigger but you could make them all the same size if you wished)
- 5 coloured strips for the scarf.
For the nose, I fold an A4 sheet of orange paper in half, then diagonally fold it again, cutting along the folds. This way I get 4 ‘noses’ out of 1 sheet of paper.
For the scarf, I take 3 sheets of coloured A4 paper, fold them in half lengthways, then cut along the fold. This gives me 6 strips, but I only use 5 per door.
And there you have it…….Snowman Doors ⛄️